WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : FB Training

TastefullyMI
05-25-2011, 10:10 AM
I have been seeing SO much success with my team members in regards to the Facebook training I have been sharing.

How many of you currently leverage Facebook as a tool to enhance your business?

carahayden
05-25-2011, 12:39 PM
ME!!!! But I think that is obvious...LOL!!! Everyone should use FB!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much business...bookings, orders AND recruits...all through FB!!

Great topic Jennifer!!

littlejeannie
05-25-2011, 06:38 PM
I use FB too. but i would love further training if any of you would like to share.

beachblonde
05-26-2011, 06:28 AM
I have been seeing SO much success with my team members in regards to the Facebook training I have been sharing.

How many of you currently leverage Facebook as a tool to enhance your business?

I plan on using FB to promote my TS business. I am interested in any info you would like to share.

TastefullyMI
05-26-2011, 11:16 AM
All the Senior Team Mentor's have the training. I would ask whomever the closest one to you is (as far as uplines go) to see if they can train you on it. I know many are actually holding trainings but "in person" and through conference calls.

If I do another one, I would be happy to let you both know.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1