WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

TastefullyMI
05-16-2011, 06:23 AM
Our new consultant incentive begins today and I saw on Facebook that Cara already has 5 people joining because of it!

Congratulations to you Cara!

carahayden
05-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks Jen!!
I just signed one today and yes...I have more to come!!! Remember, scheduling signing around having their first party within 15 days to earn the FREE business cards is tricky....but very possible!!! This is a great sign on incentive along with the Party to Success, the Returning Fav's AND the Sweet 16 Birthday Bash...WHEW..what a great month to become a consultant!!!

Our new consultant incentive begins today and I saw on Facebook that Cara already has 5 people joining because of it!

Congratulations to you Cara!

TastefullyMI
05-16-2011, 12:33 PM
I agree completely about getting them off to the best start possible by sharing all the cool options available when they begin. LOVE getting those free biz cards for my newest folks! Every little bit helps, huh?

Wishing you a great incentive, Cara!

carahayden
05-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Thank you Jen...that means alot!! :-)

I agree completely about getting them off to the best start possible by sharing all the cool options available when they begin. LOVE getting those free biz cards for my newest folks! Every little bit helps, huh?

Wishing you a great incentive, Cara!

baystitcher
05-18-2011, 04:25 PM
I had someone sign-up under me today. I haven't ever met or spoken with her! She lives over on the Eastern Shore of VA, probably about an hour or more away from me. I've sent an e-mail welcoming her to TS and will follow-up by phone this weekend. I was SHOCKED to say the least, (but pleasantly surprised) when I received the e-mail!!!

TastefullyMI
05-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Enjoy, Suzanne! Love the excitement and energy new team members bring. :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1