WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'd like some Consultant info

beachblonde
05-11-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm interested in becoming a Tastefully Simple consultant. I don't know where to begin. I have never been a consultant for anything before. Would someone be interested in sending me some information?
Here's a few questions off the top of my head?
How much money in sales would I have to have each month to make 1000.00 a month. Is that even possible.
How much does each party cost me? Do I have to buy books and supplies for the parties?
Who does the training? How often?
I would like someone with a lot of experience and success in the business to be my tainer, sponsor, I'm not sure which word to use. I have no idea who to contact. Since I didn't care for the consultant from the party I attended. I looked on the website for someone in my area, I'm not to familiar with levels though.

I went to a party for the 1st time last year. The consultant was boring and uninformative. The hostess still had a 500.00 show. It proves to me that the product can sell itsself, I know I can be a better consultant than she was.
Thanks!!
Tennille

KristinaD
05-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Sending you some info! :)

luvpink
05-11-2011, 03:29 PM
I would love some information too please. Can someone please PM me.

Thanks

KristinaD
05-11-2011, 03:31 PM
Sure, on its way! :)

TastefullyMI
05-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Tennille I just HAVE to ask and I know you are asked this all the time I'm sure but were you named after the singer?

And yea, parties don't have to be boring. Glad your looking into us and you have some fine points!

Party on! ;)

beachblonde
05-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Tennille I just HAVE to ask and I know you are asked this all the time I'm sure but were you named after the singer?

Yep! That's where my name came from. :-D

beachblonde
05-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Thanks Kristina!

TastefullyMI
05-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh man! I was a BIG fan "back in the 70's!" Very cool. You are the first person I've ever "met" with that name.

Awesome!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1