WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : looking for a representative

katjane720
05-11-2011, 08:10 AM
I am new to WAHM so I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but I am looking for a representative in RI. I am all out of my beloved liniment and to order online I have to pay almost half the price again in shipping so I was hoping to find someone locally.
thank you,

littlescotia
05-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Hi katjane720

Has anyone contacted you yet? I'm not sure if anyone is near you (and most likely if you haven't seen any ads, my guess is there's no one actively working the business in your area.)

I'd love to help you out. I ship stuff with ebay all the time, and I'm sure I can swing you a deal getting some liniment to you!

email me directly at
lori.petroff @ watkinsonline.com

(minus the spaces.)

~Lori

bianca5454
05-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi Katjan,
Lori will take good care of you~ :)

Also, poke around the online catalog site. You may find other items of interest that can help offset the shipping or qualify for free shipping.

I am new to WAHM so I am not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this but I am looking for a representative in RI. I am all out of my beloved liniment and to order online I have to pay almost half the price again in shipping so I was hoping to find someone locally.
thank you,

The Watkins Man
06-14-2011, 09:25 AM
You may contact Watkins Incorporated by phoning 1-800-243-9423

blessings
doug

bianca5454
06-14-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi Katjan,
Just thought I would pop in and see how your research is going and what your thougth are? :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1