WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AprioriCandy
05-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Don't your just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new section in our Back Office~

"What are you doing to build your Apriori Beauty business today?"

How motivating to check in throughout the day and read what other Apriori Beauty
Consultants are doing to build their businesses all around the country!

You can feel the excitement, energy, creativity and enthusiasm - it is such a fabulous
boost to everyone's motivation and helps you truly know that you are really connected to the Apriori Beauty Family!

XO Candy

cindi8d
05-06-2011, 08:17 PM
I love it too! It also gives me some great ideas for things to do myself. Super helpful!

cindi

AprioriNicole
06-30-2011, 06:30 AM
I think it is a great feature as well... the entire Apriori team is so incredibly welcoming. As mentioned in a previous post, I have worked with other companies in the past but the team feel was nothing like what Apriori has to offer. It is absolutely amazing and already so much fun - even though it's hard work and I have spend hours on reading and researching so far :) It is great to see what others are doing and using it as a base for your personal schedule. GO APRIORI!

XO, Nicole

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1