WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pineapple Beer Bread

bonniej
05-06-2011, 06:06 AM
I came across this recipe on our Tastefully Simple website this week and thought I'd try it since I love pineapple. It was soooo good. Thought I'd share it here with you:

Pineapple Bread - by Tanya DeGregory (DE)

Bountiful Beer Bread mix
3.4 oz. pkg. pineapple Jell-O®
12 oz. pineapple soda (or Sprite if you can't find a can of pineapple flavored soda)
4 oz. can drained pineapple
3 Tbsp. melted butter
Coconut to taste

Directions
Combine first 2 ingredients; mix in soda. Fold in pineapple. Bake as directed on package; add an additional 10 minutes of cook time, if needed. If desired add coconut to butter; pour on top 10 minutes before removing from oven.

Hope you enjoy!! You can find many more recipes on our website!

TastefullyMI
05-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Thank you for sharing the recipe, Bonnie!

TastefullyMI
05-28-2011, 05:12 AM
Just posted a pecan coffee cake recipe on my FB client fan page made out of the Caribbean Beach Bread. It's cool that we can make so many different things with it!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1