WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

robynec
05-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Have You Ever considered Joining a Scrapbooking company either for your own personal discount OR to start a new business?? NOW is the time!! Starting May 1st Close To My Heart is offering the signup kit to new consultants for 1/2 Off!!!! That is right 50% off the cost AND you will also receive the You and Me Kit (*valued at $34.95) FREE!!!! So, instead of paying $129.00 you would only pay $64.50!!!
Now is the time to join and I am looking to grow a team and really do well with CTMH.
Any questions please just ask and remember this offer is only good May 1-31. After that it is back to regular price.

** May is National ScrapBooking Month and what better way to do your scrapping either digital or traditional that to be able to get all your goodies at a wonderful discount.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1