WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any other groups besides eBay?

kristinworks
05-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi everyone!

I primarily have sold on eBay for years now and here and again Craigslist (usually large furniture items on CL). Does anyone know of any other sites where I can branch out and sell some things? (I mostly sell high end purses, jewlery and clothing..occasional electronics)

I've heard of yardseller, not too familiar with them. Just curious what the rest of the forum uses, what sites are the best, cheapest to list and easiest to sell on!

Thanks!

Kristin

ybnegood
05-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Theres Ebid.net , Blujay.com, etsy.com, Ecrater.com, Bonanza.com - I like Bonanza as it is very seller friendly. Everyone gets a "booth" and you can chat with anyone that visits your booth if you are online.

martin

amrithaa2011
06-20-2011, 01:41 AM
hi,

is there any software to manage the social marketing...???

slp.reddy
08-15-2011, 08:21 AM
if i am not intruding why u need such software...????

99labels.com is kinda ebay ... they are selling some branded and fashion products are very big discounts.

myplins
08-28-2011, 02:43 PM
I heard artfire.com is good. It's the 2nd most profitable marketplace by sellers. The #1, if I remembered it correctly, is webstore.com.

all'asta
08-31-2011, 02:27 PM
You might want to check out allastaparty.com - great way to sell items and help others sell items and no shipping required! Build a team and make even more money. If your interested, they are running an iPad incentive starting September 15th for all pre-launch consultants. Check it out Allasta | Shop, sell, have fun! (http://www.allastaparty.com).

mrswahm
09-03-2011, 06:04 AM
Have you thought about staring your own web store/ecommerce site? Maybe it's time to start selling from your own website.

jesslyn
09-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Someone mentioned etsy, which is great for hand-made goods that you've made yourself. I don't believe you can sell just products there that were commercially manufactured.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1