WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : My New Home

lovemygirlies
04-26-2011, 08:57 AM
I just wanted to say hello! :)

Im not new to working at home but I am new to Scentsy. My last company closed after 6 months of hard work so I sadly had to find a new home. I initially joined Scentsy to do fundraisers for the rescues I volunteer with as well as others but it is going so well and I am having so much fun I think this could be my new forever home. :)

So hello everyone! I look forward to a wonderful future with Scentsy and to getting to know everyone here. I hope that Scentsy has that friendly family feel among rep's like my last company did.

Happy Tuesday!

Christine

P.s. My home never smelled better! :D

kainsley\
04-26-2011, 01:30 PM
Welcome to the family!

imamomagain
04-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Hey Christine! Welcome to Scentsy! It's a great place to be!

jessicaj
04-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Welcome!! Great to have you aboard!

ItMakesScents4U
04-26-2011, 09:22 PM
Hi Christine,

Welcome to Scentsy.........you are going to love it!!

wicklessflames
04-27-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello Christine,
Welcome to the Scentsy Family...All the Ladies here on this forum are wonderful...will help you with any questions you might have or advice...again welcome

lovemygirlies
04-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks everyone! I really am absolutely loving Scentsy.

When I opened my starter box my 6 year old daughter came running over to see what I had. We opened up the samplers and sat down and started sniffing...and sniffing...and sniffing! lol We were all sniffed out after about 30 of them and had to take a break and go back to try more the next day. We had so much fun! Then my Mom came over yesterday and it was the same thing all over again. We sniffed and sniffed until we could not sniff any more! What a great time! :)

Thank you all for the warm Scentsy welcome. This is the most relaxed and happy in business I think I have ever been.

Happy Wednesday!

Christine

LamonicaE
04-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi Christine,

I'm sorry to hear that your previous company closed but congratulations on becoming a Scentsy consultant. I'm not with the Scentsy but it does seem like a great company. Good luck with your new business.

lrstith
04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Welcome Christine!! You are going to LOVE Scentsy!! This is such a great company and everyone is always here to help!!!

AletheaAnderson
04-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Glad to have you aboard! :)

bcylab
04-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the family. I love Scentsy as much as everyone else here. It is a wonderful product and a great company.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1