WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Interested

CrystalRae
04-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I'm very interested in joining scentsy but have a few questions.
Start up costs?
What comes in the kit?
Commission?
Feel free to email me at [email protected]

TIA!

CrystalRae
04-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Also if there's a discount of any kind for consultants!

LeighM
04-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi!! I will pm you the info!

kymmie
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
i would like info on scentsy too.

mariglynn
04-20-2011, 03:09 PM
I sent you a PM

mommy2005
04-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I sent you both a message. Now, is a great time to be looking into Scentsy!

comforthaven
04-20-2011, 03:50 PM
The answers for others who may be interested.

Start up costs?

$ 99 USD, $119 CDN, 85 GBP (VAT inclusive) and 99 Euros (VAT inclusive)

What comes in the kit?

North America:

Scentsy will send you a Starter Kit that includes everything you need to run your Scentsy business–and it all fits conveniently in one shopping bag.Click here (https://bewickless.scentsy.ca/scentsy_starter_kit)

Europe:

1 Full-Size Scentsy Warmer, 1 Mid-Size Scentsy Warmer, 50 scent testers, a Warmer Stand, 2 Scentsy Bars, 50 catalogs (for the country in which the Consultant enrolls), 50 each of Buy, Host, and Join brochures, Host Rewards brochures, Host Guest List, Host Envelope, PYO labels, PYO business cards, order forms, and a New Consultant Start-Up Guide.

Commission?

Everyone starts from 20% (Escential Consultant) and then it goes to 25% (Certified Consultant) + bonuses you may earn, from team building, personal sales,etc.

LeighM
04-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Let's have some netiquette ladies. If you see that someone has sent the info then let's not flood their inbox when it's been taken care of.

imamomagain
04-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Good luck all! The kit is amazing and gives you everything you need. One of the things I love about Scentsy is that you can collect orders and be the "host" and you get all the free and 1/2 price items. Sometimes when I get random orders, I will enter it as a party and call up one of my best hosts or customers and offer them the free and 1/2 price stuff.
There are so many ways to work your Scentsy business and earn your money, plus keep happy customers!

LeighM
04-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Lisa, I love being my own host and I do it a lot! lol! No better way to build up stock, especially bars.

mariglynn
04-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Lisa, I love being my own host and I do it a lot! lol! No better way to build up stock, especially bars.

Same here! I get lots of reorders from customers.

kainsley\
04-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Good luck to both of you! You will not be disappointed with Scentsy!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1