WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Gotta love online ordering!

BurningBelief
04-19-2011, 05:03 AM
Gotta love that online ordering. I received a $200.00 order from a family member, out of state. Very cool! It's great when you wake up in the morning and you see someone has placed an order on your site.

Love this Company, I am having so much fun!

Today, I am headed over to my Sponsor's house to get a jewelry loaner kit they have set up to use. I plan on playing with the jewelry and practicing on layering them as well. Will be fun!

How is everyone doing this week?

blingslinger
04-20-2011, 09:22 PM
Congrats, Jen!! That is awesome!! You made $60 while sleeping, LOL!
Have fun layering and playing in the jewelry!

Having a fab week down here! I did a party today for a fun group of gals from Chile...and only one spoke English! Good think most women speak "jewelry" LOL!

Have a great week!

jocor
04-21-2011, 01:22 AM
Agreed, nothing like that feeling of things working on your behalf whilst you are asleep.

Starts your day off on the right foot too !!