WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : First ever commercial!

Cheryl
04-12-2011, 06:16 PM
How exciting, we're going to have our first-ever national television advertisement! The commercial will be airing tomorrow, on channels such as Hallmark Movie, Lifetime Movie, TLC, USA, CMT, SOAPNET and the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)!!

You can also watch it on Youtube:
YouTube - Silpada Designs National TV Ad Campaign (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtYj7TKDur4)

I am a Silpada Woman!!

robynec
04-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I just read that Cheryl. Wonderful isn't it? Everyone please check it out. Silpada Rocks:)

cabimom
04-12-2011, 10:01 PM
That is really cool. You can sure see the influence that Avon is having on the company with the National advertising! Good for you!

udesignit
04-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Very cool! Major growth ahead!

BurningBelief
04-13-2011, 03:25 AM
Just checked it out. Very exciting!! Thanks Cheryl for posting!! :)

blingslinger
04-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Love it! And yes, Cabimom...Avon had done AMAZING things with Silpada's marketing! I am so impressed with how much our brand marketing has exploded this year. 2011 is definitely going to rock!