WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thirty-One Online Catalog Party!

iluvamystery89
04-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Everyone! You're all invited to my Thirty-One Gifts Online Catalog Party! Just go to www.mycutebags.com, click "My Events" then "Shop Now" in the line with my name, Donya McCoy. If you haven't heard of Thirty-One, they're a faith-based company, founded in Ohio in 2003, that celebrates and encourages women to succeed. Get a cute purse, bag or tote, or go ahead and buy those Mother's Day, graduation, bridal or baby shower gifts!

If you're out-of-town or out of state, Thirty-One will direct ship to you for an additional $4.00 shipping! Oh, and don't forget the April customer special-spend $31, get an All-In-One Organizer for 1/2 price ($9)! Men, you can order too! Get a cute bag or tote for the woman you love!

:D

iluvamystery89
04-13-2011, 11:14 AM
just a few days left! come on and join the party! :D

iluvamystery89
04-15-2011, 09:42 AM
oh come on, everyone, you know you LOVE Thirty-One and want to get in on the party! April 20th is the closing date, so place your order today!

iluvamystery89
04-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Only a couple of days left! Don't miss the party! :)

iluvamystery89
04-19-2011, 09:20 AM
ok, this is me, beating the dead horse, lol. my Thirty-One online catalog party closes tomorrow, April 20th! don't miss out! get your order in today! :) spend $31, get an all-in-one organizer 1/2 price ($9.00)!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1