WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Supplements

WAHMInSoCal
04-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello Everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I've been an Associate since 2007 and have tried just about everything except for the supplements. So, after trying the Fruit/Veggie Complex as well as the Skin, Hair & Nails supplements and being very pleased, I decided to give some of the others a try as well, so today I ordered some SUPERFOOD MULTIPLE and E+COQ10 as well as some of the SOYNILLA. I can't wait to get them and give them a try. This is year is going to be a year of change for me and I plan on working on my weight, health and becoming more active. So, i'm very excited to get my hands on these products to give them a try. If anyone is enjoying the supplements I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.

~ * Teresa Turner * ~
Ind. Watkins Associate #375192

bianca5454
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey Teresa,
Watkins supplements are wonderful! I've been using them for years and wouldn't change a thing.

I have allergies and Rezist Plus has been a blessing for me! Since starting with Rezist, I was able to throw away my perscription allergy medication. I rarely get sick anymore and when I do, it is very mild. The allergy medication just caused me lack of sleep and jittery. I also like the Linimax. It helps ease the pain & swelling in my joints.

I know you will be pleased with your purchase and the results of the supplements~ :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1