WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mama45
04-23-2006, 03:33 AM
If anyone has any info on a good supplier of wholesale supplies, for scrapbooking, would love to know...thanks so much in advance!!!!

Sharonsmileys/smiley17.gif

flutterz
04-23-2006, 11:45 PM
Do you have a reseller's permit, business license or tax id#? Most companies I deal with want them.

I'm not going to lie. It is expensive when ordering wholesale for scrapbooking supplies at times because some companies have minimum's and they are from $150 and up.

I deal with 6 wholesale companies my lowest first order was $250.00. Once you build up a relationship and your company buys a lot from them (5k a year or more) you will then be able to take part in special discounts they have for vip customers.

Another option is to hook up with someone that already has an account with a company you want to carry and you order your product through them and pay for shipping. That may be a way to go.

If you'd like more info...I'd be happy to help. Just pm me.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1