WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
03-29-2011, 04:57 AM
You are going to find the best support you have ever had when
you join us!

Join me, Sherry, and my committed team members Patricia & Kristy...

I will spend the next 30 to 60 days mentoring you hand in hand.

We will pay all advertising fees for you and set up advertising campaigns just for you.

We will give you a free website

We will work hand in hand with you, checking in with you personally at least twice a
week or as often as you need.

We truly want YOU to succeed. And we WILL NOT stop giving you the best personal team
support until you are EMERALD level. (And even then we will keep giving you support!)

What's so great about reaching Emerald, you ask? Emerald is the level where you start receiving
free paying customers from Beachbody corporate and you are able to receive commissions on all their future orders!

If you feel like you've never had the support your really need to build your business online.

Then you need to join us; because WE are 100% committed to your success and WE know how to market. We know how to build this business, and WE WILL make you successful too.

This is the way network marketing support is supposed to be.

Go here to see a presentation and to get more information:
---> Request More Information (http://bit.ly/hnktDe)

You can message me or call me 713-557-1921. Leave a message that it is about
Beachbody, and I always return calls!

Sherry :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1