WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MomAndDadStayHomeFullTime
03-26-2011, 01:14 PM
This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly. This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.This account is no longer being utilized and will be delete shortly.

marley20
03-26-2011, 01:18 PM
I thought about buying on liquidation.com and wholesale from another source but I have no place to store the stuff. :(

MomAndDadStayHomeFullTime
03-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Oh, I completely understand! I would not want that stuff stored in my home. It's in the "man cave." It's our two car garage on our first floor. It's got his obnoxiously huge tv, a fridge, business supplies and products, his computer desk and shipping supplies. I can't complain because I have an entire room dedicated to my scrapbooking and art supplies. But if we didnt have the space, I wouldnt want it either! They are dusty and awkwardly large!! I am a neat freak, they would drive me over the edge if we had to store them in the house!! lol

nbfbaw
03-26-2011, 02:27 PM
I love going to auctions and seeing what I can find. We usually get alot of lawn mower parts that my husband fixes and resells.

Hugalicious Ragdolls
04-05-2011, 12:00 AM
How exciting! I want to start going to offline auctions to see what bargains I can pick up. And, yes I can imagine it would be like Christmas, maybe there will be some goodies you get to keep :)

cheers
Angela

treasuresbytygr
05-05-2011, 08:33 AM
I have not done this, but sounds interesting. Where does your husband find the auctions for the pallets?
My husband is think8ing of going to the storage building auctions, but we have not done it yet.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1