WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello Ladies

BurningBelief
03-18-2011, 12:12 PM
I just wanted to come on here and say hello. I am currently looking into your opportunity through a friend of mine locally and boy, she sent me the recruiting packet and I am blown away by the QUALITY and that's the just packet. I have not seen the jewelry in person, but have seen the catalog including the Spring addition and again WOW!

I am really liking what I am seeing and very reasonable to sign up too I might add.

Job well done Silpada! :)

cabimom
03-18-2011, 01:43 PM
I too, was so impressed with the recruiting packet, but wait until you see the jewelry. It is amazing, especially the new Sterling Additions line!

robynec
03-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Well hello Jenn LOL
Glad you have found Silpada:)
All our products including all our marketing materials all the way down to our packaging is top notch. I highly recommend Silpada and if you get the chance to see the jewerly you will say "okay where do I sign LOL".. It's that wonderful. Glad you are working with a silver sister but if you need any tips advice or whatnot we are always here and ready to help:)
Hugs

BurningBelief
03-18-2011, 01:47 PM
Thank you Robyn :)

blingslinger
03-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Good luck to you! I've been so very happy with Silpada. From their superior treatment of the representatives, to their amazing customer service...this is definitely a top notch company.

Let us know what you decide and best wishes to you!

BurningBelief
03-20-2011, 03:46 AM
Thanks! Looks like a sign up is in the works for me next week! With the jewelry being 50% off I am gonna have a hard time choosing what pieces to go with. I'd love to have them all! LOL

Thanks for the support ladies, you are all great! :)

blingslinger
03-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Oh no! I'm sorry, Cheryl :( I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do!! Big hugs to you!

KristenB
03-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Cheryl so sorry to hear...is everything ok? Wish you much success in whatever you choose.

robynec
03-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Sorry to hear this Cheryl. Wishing you all the best:)

BurningBelief
03-22-2011, 03:30 AM
Wishing you the BEST Cheryl :)

Okay.... now I sit and wait... .and wait... the suspense is killing me over here. Can't wait to get my kit and the jewelry! lol :)

robynec
03-22-2011, 02:45 PM
You'll not be waiting long Jenn. They are pretty fast:)
Gotta tell us when your kit arrives. If you are anything like me you will be amazed~