WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Website

cabimom
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Love the new corporate website that launched today! Excellent!

blingslinger
03-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Isn't it gorgeous? Love it! Did you notice our new tagline:
"Live Life in Style".

They're gearing up for online ordering...gotta make the site perfect ;)

gkoinski
03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
My sponsor told me when it went live. Very nice look! Will the rep sites be updated as well?

cabimom
03-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Love the new tag line too! It's all good!

KristenB
03-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Looks beautiful!! I just got off the call or the replay call for training about the new online ordering syetem and all the benefits it has and the ways to use it especially for hostesses and parties. I think online ordering will be such a fabulous tool because it really involves the hostess and helps her take control of her party outcome by being able to direct guests to the site to order for the party whom would have missed it otherwise...it was an hour long call if you get a chance please get in on it. I believe the replay lasts for the week, as corporate told me.

Starts today and goes for the next 3 Thursdays so we are all on the same page for the launch..so excited!! So happy!!

blingslinger
03-04-2011, 05:36 AM
G - I'm sure the rep sites will get a little bit of a makeover, but probably not as much as the main site :)

K - you can listen to the replay on your computer too! Or even download it to your iPod! Love the replay line!

robynec
03-04-2011, 11:15 AM
I for one have never seen so many dings and whistles in a backoffice. I am like a kid in a candy shop LOL
Going thru it all. I will pop on the call at some point today. The online ordering is gonna explode Silpada to even better heights~~