WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : OMGoodness!

robynec
03-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Ladies I just got a box on my porch that has to be the best box in the history of boxes LOL
That was so fast it amazes me. My kit just arrived and I want to give a HUGE shout out to Silpada.
I have to admit I have been with other companies and I have NEVER been this impressed with any of them more than I am right now with Silpada. They think of everything include everything and the quality is top of the line all the way. I am so glad that I joined and I am even more eager now to know that the company the products and the ladies here are truly the best fit for me.
I am one happy Designs Representative!!!!!

blingslinger
03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Whoooo hoooo!!! I'm so happy for you ;) I say it all the time, that Silpada is truly the BEST, it's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks so!

Chat with you soon!!

gkoinski
03-03-2011, 07:08 PM
I, too, will be joining. :D Working on what pieces I want in my kit. After at least two years of eyeing this business, and doing LOTS of research, I can only say that Silpada is a class act. I love the culture of this company already, and I'm not even an official rep yet! My sponsor is doing my launch show for me, so I get to study what she does. Sounds so easy! And I heard that the kit is pretty awesome; that they thought of everything and it's very complete!

I like that they've upgraded the $199 basic kit to include your choice of three choices of a 'look'. For those who start with a basic kit, at least you get a nice set to wear and 'advertise' your new business with! Pretty nifty move on Silpada's part! :cool:

robynec
03-04-2011, 11:12 AM
They sure did think of everything, I mean everything LOL
Wonderful company can't say enough. Congrats on your decision to join Silpada. You will definetly NOT be disappointed.

robynec
03-04-2011, 11:13 AM
I am with you Deirdre. Silpada in my opinion is the BEST. Top notch:)