WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Celebrities in Silpada!

blingslinger
02-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Hey ladies! Check out Silpada's Facebook page! They have some great pictures of celebrities wearing Silpada! It's kind of fun to see the rich and famous wearing MY jewerly, LOL.

robynec
02-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Whoo Hoo I did I did
Lovin' it Deirdre:)
So looking forward to my new venture with Silpada~

cabimom
02-27-2011, 09:28 AM
Oooo, Robyn you joined Silpada? Nice! I am thinking about it too. I am meeting with my rep on Monday.

KristenB
02-27-2011, 01:16 PM
I did a show last night with the new line and Kicked It!! The ladies LOVED it it is so hot and so new and so exciting to see celebrities wearing it too!!

robynec
02-27-2011, 06:13 PM
I sure did Cabimom. I have followed Silpada for a long time and read all of Deirdres posts LOL
Love the jewelry and just couldn 't say no. I am super excited about finally being a Silpada gal. You should come on in with me girl. The jewelry is fine LOL

robynec
02-27-2011, 06:15 PM
That's great Kristen. I know it is always a big compliment when the celebraties decide to wear our line and it wil help tremendously with sales:)

blingslinger
02-27-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree, Kristen...my gals have LOVED the new jewelry!! The new CZ ring in particular is selling like crazy! I posted a picture of it on my Facebook page and TWO women bought it last night because of the picture!

The celebrity endorsements are HUGE! I see great things in Silpada's future. Did you check out Elle magazine this month? There's a full page ad for Silpada AND the Shop Elle on Demand featured Silpada!

Cabimom...it is a GREAT time to join!

Robyn...I am sooooo excited for you!!! You are going to LOVE Silpada girl! I'm thinking of you! Can't wait to chat with you :)