WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Order Forms?

KristinaD
02-26-2011, 09:17 AM
Does anyone make their own order forms? I was just curious b/c TS and us consultants could save a lot of money if they would start doing generic order forms so they wouldn't change every 6 months (I'm sure it would mean a lot less wasted paper too).

TastefullyMI
02-26-2011, 09:45 AM
I typically never have any order forms left. I just use them until their gone. That's what the blank lines are for at the bottom to have client fill in seasonal or special things that may not be on that form. I also keep them for reorder business so don't hesitate to use them up. I even use 'em at public venues so really...they can be long gone before you know it! :)

As far as making your own, it would be pretty costly as you would have to have the forms in duplicate at the very least and really they're in triplicate becuase copies are suppose to be given including a receipt for the purchaser so I don't think you would wind up saving much in the long run.

KristinaD
02-26-2011, 09:54 AM
Oh I didn't think about the duplicate copies, you're right!! Thanks for the input!

TastefullyMI
02-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Oh sure. NP!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1