WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AmySol
02-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Hey, I used to be a gold ebay powerseller raking in thousands per month! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! :-)

Young86
03-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Hi if you could email about anything about ebay selling id love that. Ive been looking into doing this and i have no idea where to start :).

My name is Sharon and my email is [email protected]

GAjewel
03-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Sharon,

eBay is a great way to make extra income. I tell my site readers about all of my eBay adventures over the years. You definitely want to do your research so you know what sells and what doesn't as that really trips people up sometimes. You can easily end up with a house full of stuff you don't want or need. :) But, even part-time you can make a full-time income. Feel free to contact me anytime as I talk to people about this stuff all day long!

CC

hdavis77
03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi, Amy!
Thank you for offering your help about ebay auctions. I am looking for a homebased business and have looked into auctions a few times. Any information that you could give me would be helpful. I would like to know how you got started, did you use wholesale distributors and anything else that would be benefcial to a beginner like me. My email address is [email protected]
Thanks
Helen Davis

lorah
03-14-2011, 11:01 PM
Hi Amy,
How nice of you to offer your help and expertise. I recently opened a sellers account there and I can't find anywhere that it lists the 'fees' for selling. There are links to How to get started, what to do next etc but I just can't find the 'fees' page. I also noticed that you said you "used" to sell there. Why did you stop? Just curious. Thanks for any help

beccamenk
03-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Sharon I would love to get some tips and info from you about selling on ebay. I have done some selling but would love to start trying to really earn some income. Please email me at [email protected] Thanks!!

lilewis
03-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey, I used to be a gold ebay powerseller raking in thousands per month! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions! :-)

I sell on ebay from time to time. But I would like to know what do you think about dropshippers? Is it cheaper in the long run to use them or do you just buy in bulk ahead of time and then sell it?

It's very hard to be competitive price wise. Lots of folks on ebay usually can sell the product cheaper than I can. Not sure where they are getting their merchandise at in order to sell it and come out with a profit.

MarMacGillivray
04-01-2011, 12:59 AM
eBay's huge website hides lots of nuggets of information -

eBay Stores: Subscriptions & Fees (http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/subscriptions.html)

This gives you the scales of charges if you pay for an eBay shop. You have to take account of fees when you do your pricing.

Best
Mar

Hugalicious Ragdolls
04-01-2011, 01:06 AM
eBay's huge website hides lots of nuggets of information -

eBay Stores: Subscriptions & Fees (http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/subscriptions.html)

This gives you the scales of charges if you pay for an eBay shop. You have to take account of fees when you do your pricing.

Best
Mar

also, worth clicking on eBay's site map, there is a heap of information that appears to be hidden from the public

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1