WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Facebook loves me. :)

littlescotia
02-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Watkins Canada has some pretty sweet "associate only" clearance items going on right now. Did anyone see them?

I was cleaning today, and I found a gift certifiate, too! (My desk was a disaster. I have a tendancy to just pile papers in front of my monitor.) so, it felt like a double bonus today!

Hows everyone doing? I've been spending my time more and more at Facebook these days. Although I do pop in here once a day, I've got most of my downline at Facebook.

Lori Petroff

jhall
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Lori

Glad things are going good for you. I never really thought about using a social site like facebook for getting prospects. I have been using free online ads and have gotten some response but no takers yet, but I am hopeful and just keep following up with them.

I have gotten to have gotten a few emails for clearance items that sounded pretty good.

Janel

littlescotia
02-18-2011, 02:41 PM
Jenel, are you with Bianca?
and, are you on Facebook?
Let's connect there!

jhall
02-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Yes to all

bianca5454
02-20-2011, 08:09 AM
Janel
I tried to find you on facebook, but I couldn't. Try to locate me. I'm friends with Lori already. :)

littlescotia
02-20-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm all about the Facebook lately. I have a number of my team mates as friends there, I just find it more immediate for communicating!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1