WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Did You Get Your New Catalogue?

TastefullyMI
02-14-2011, 07:29 PM
If so, what did you think???

tsgirl
02-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Yes!! I am way excited! Especially about the new reintroduced product that we will be using for Share Our Strength charity. A little surprised that they are taking away the one item but am very happy they are making this new item a standard! I will have alot of happy customers when they find out about this!!

TastefullyMI
02-15-2011, 10:35 AM
It will raise SO much more money for the charity since the cake already has a great following!

Cheryl
02-15-2011, 12:03 PM
I got mine!! I am so happy to see the Classy Chocolate Pound Cake as the new Share our Strength item!!! The cookies will be missed, but I agree, the pound cake is a huge seller for TS, which means more donated $$$.

baystitcher
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes - I'm so excited for the Spring Summer. I am going to miss the cookies, the pound cake is ok IMO...but some of my customers want the Chocolate Ugly Cake more. LOL I *AM* excited about the coconut macaroon bars and can't wait to try those!

So glad to see the Strawberry Cheeseball mix coming back - I already have orders to place March 1 for it. LOL

TastefullyMI
02-15-2011, 01:39 PM
My family LOVED the Chocolate Ugly Cake too. My fav was hot CUC with a drizzle of Raspberry Divine! Oh my was it wonderful!

TastefullyMI
02-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Got my box of new stuff and the packaging is SO pretty! My husband is really geeked about this new line since he's a huge fan of all things Mexican. :)

Cheryl
02-17-2011, 10:23 AM
My whole family is a huge fan on Mexican Food!! Love, love, love this catalog!!

TSmom
02-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Anyone had a pdf I can view?

TastefullyMI
02-17-2011, 01:21 PM
It will be available online March 1st so you can flip through the "cyber pages" and enjoy all the cool new things we have to offer. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1