WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Products You're Sad to See Go...

TastefullyMI
02-06-2011, 06:49 AM
I'm going to miss the Cheesy Chive Warm Dip Mix and the Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning! I sold a TON of each!

I've been on a bit of a "health kick" the past year or so and am happy to say that I've lost 30 pounds so far. The IGBS was fabulous over the past 6-months as I used it on my steamed veggies, whole wheat pasta and more. Love that it's all natural and has zero mg.'s of sodium! So when I shared that at my parties, I had many client take advantage of the product.

What products in the F/W line are you going to sad to say goodbye to?

Cheryl
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm going to miss the Smoked Paprika & Garlic Dip...love it on fish and made into a pasta salad.

baystitcher
02-07-2011, 10:34 AM
Nutty Good Granola - my husband and son both LOVE it. The cranberry and oatmeal bars are also a favorite around our house. I've been stocking up on both of these products.

TastefullyMI
02-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Oh Suzanne -
I would LOVE it if Blue Ribbon Blueberry Bars came back. YUM!!!!!!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1