WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lorah
01-29-2011, 04:34 AM
I know that Creative Memories, Close to my Heart and Stampin Up are still around but are there any others? I've been involved with Memory Works before but their product line is very small and they have such a LONG black out date between catalogs that it makes it impossible to confidently make sales. At this point, I am looking for a company that would allow me to be a 'hobbiest' without crazy quarterly minimums. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edited to add: I am interested in 'traditional' scrapbooking, not digital. I know that Heritage Makers and Cherish Bound are digital companies but I prefer traditional scrapbooking. Thanks!

Ohiomom
01-29-2011, 01:53 PM
I know that Creative Memories, Close to my Heart and Stampin Up are still around but are there any others? I've been involved with Memory Works before but their product line is very small and they have such a LONG black out date between catalogs that it makes it impossible to confidently make sales. At this point, I am looking for a company that would allow me to be a 'hobbiest' without crazy quarterly minimums. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Edited to add: I am interested in 'traditional' scrapbooking, not digital. I know that Heritage Makers and Cherish Bound are digital companies but I prefer traditional scrapbooking. Thanks!

I am planning on joining HM this year but I don't know of any new traditional scrapbooking companies. Maybe do a google search on it and check other Work At Home Sites.

Good Luck!

lorah
01-29-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks for replying. I've googled until my eyes are crossed! Haven't found much of anything. Sad really, I just love scrapbooking but am not interested in digital. Thanks again!

suzwinter
02-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Lorah,
I do think CTMH has one of the best hobbiest consultant programs around...just $100 quarterly minimums to qualify for a 10% discount and $300 minimums to qualify for a 22% discount. I'd be happy to answer questions about it: [email protected]

All About Baby Pages
02-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi, I read that you are into traditional scrapbook sales? Do you do home parties or what's your preferred method? I may have a product you might be interested in that is in that vein but they don't come in a kit.

When I was researching on starting a business I also got bothered by many company minimums. Now I am finding out its not that easy finding a business online that meets your needs unless they themselves can get their web presence out there among the competition. The websites don't come up.

UnboxYourPhotos
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Have you heard about Club Scrap? I don't know anything about it but happened upon the site.

You can check it out at clubscrap.com or foodforcraft.com.

Hope this helps!
:)

azmommybiz
02-23-2011, 10:52 AM
I found The Angel Company, they sell rubber stamps and other craft supplies. You can check them out at theangelcompany.net

Sophine

ritastamps
03-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Hello,
I know you mentioned Stampin' Up! in your original post, but I just wanted to add a note about it. We have new mini-catalogs every quarter, plus the Sale-a-Bration one that is actually out right now (best time of year to join, host, or shop!), and of course there's our award-winning Idea Book & Catalog that comes out annually in July.

And, SU! has expanded their product lines over recent years to include wall vinyl and stencils (Definitely Decorative catalog), the Big Shot die cutting machine and exclusive dies and embossing folders, charm jewelry (Simply Adorned), My Digital Studio software and digital downloads (in MDS, you can create scrapbooks, cards, calendars, and multimedia projects!), the Build-a-Bear Workshop line.... I'm sure I'm forgetting something.... Oh, we have a Clear-Mount option for our stamps now... and stamps that are in Spanish and in French, and a whole Spanish-language supplement catalog.... OH, and fabric!

All that to say, you can reach a much broader audience of customers these days!

Let me know if you have any questions!
Rita :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1