WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

gateway14
01-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Join me in the most powerful and highest paying Compensation Plan in the Industry....with a Product that not only women but men are promoting! We are a team dedicated in helping people find the quality of life they deserve!

I am a Mom, looking for other Mom's that want to change their Financial Situation... with a company... even in the Pre-launch phase is already being recognized as one of the fastest growing Marketing Companies in America! I work my business everyday, and I will be here to work with you and help you get your business off to a great start! I will never leave you to fend for yourself!

Here's the Information:

*You will get an Amazing Opportunity With an Unmatched Compensation Plan! No One will pay you more money for your efforts in this industry!
*Free Leads, a proven marketing system, training and support from industry experts, multiple websites and more!
*Bellamora has an amazing transdermal skin care product which delivers immediate results that NO other beauty company can promise!

Reasons Bellamora is the Best:

*Our Company Values- God, Family then Business.
*Advance based on team sales, not on how many people you enroll-This makes it possible for everyone to be successful!
*We Pay Full Commission on Sample Orders!
*Bellamora will donate $50,000 of burn cream to children's hospitals around the world this year.
*Bellamora will begin supporting the fight against Breast Cancer!
*Get access to new top of the line patented products with immediate results you won't find anywhere else.
*Make more money with Bellamora's patented compensation plan than with any other company.
*Get the support of proven leaders in the industry!
I could go on and on but there are too many reasons to list here!

For more information about this Amazing Product and the Huge Compensation Plan:

Go Here:....click on the Overview tab and get ready to change Your Destiny in 2011! (http://www.Godsgift.mybellamora.com)

Positioning and Timing can Pay Big Dividends in this Industry! Don't wait to get started!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1