WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hello

jhall
01-24-2011, 08:49 AM
Hi,

Thought I would take a few moments to introduce myself to this thread.

I just joined the Watkins program this past week and am excited to get things started. Have been reading through all of the materials. Sure is a lot of information. Am hoping emphasis on building a team. I have dabbled in other home businesses in the past but never had things spelled out about how things work quite as clearly as this program has. I joined under bianca5454 after taking about a month or more to consider it. So I am with the Summit Group as well. Hoping that I can actually make a go of this business. It seems to be a perfect fit for me and my husband as we are hoping to start our self-sufficient farm in the next couple of years. One the keys to that is having a sustainable income either from the farm or other places and this would be a great source of income that is not tied directly to the farm but is also not an employer based income either. We have plans for other sources of income, but those are further into the future.

I am a SAHM of 4 and have in the past picked up jobs off this board here and there to make some money. My husband is an RN. We currently have a small hobby farm with goats and chicken. We currently sell eggs and are hoping to get our fiber business going this spring with the shearing of our goats.

Janel Hall

littlescotia
01-24-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome Janel! I'm on Bianca's team also (and so also with the Summit Group) Watkins natural products will "naturally" fit in with your farm life, when you get there.

Work consistently, do a little training every day, and you'll make more than a "go" with Watkins, you'll have that farm!

Good Luck!!

Lori Petroff

SuzanneL
01-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi, Jane! You made a great decision joining Bianca and the Summit Group. This is a great business and I know you will do very well. We use a lot of the products and love them. You will, too. Good luck on your farm and your business.

Suzanne :)

The Watkins Man
01-25-2011, 07:28 AM
Welcome to Watkins Janel.

blessings...
Douglas Adams

bianca5454
01-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi Janel,
Welcome to the Watkins forum and to the team! I know you will love it and I look forward to working with you. Know that I am only a click away and happy to help in any way.

There is a load of information with the Watkins online training, but keep in mind that it will always be there. Just review a small portion at a time and jot down any questions you may have. I'm here to help you through your training and beyond.

Watkins is a super compliment to your farm business as well. I know you will do great! :)

bianca5454
02-08-2011, 01:06 PM
Congratulations Janel on winning first prize on the Early Bird Sellapalooza promotion!

Way to go! :D

jhall
02-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks. I was shocked since I never win when it comes to those types of things.

Janel

http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=JH4727

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1