WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I Love Your Product!

MtShastaWriter
01-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I just wanted to say that I received some of your Scentsy products as a Christmas gift this year and simply love them!

--Donna

kelfr25
01-07-2011, 04:04 PM
They are awesome! I love being associated with such a great product.

MtShastaWriter
01-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Kelli, I bookmarked your site for when I need to order some replacement scents. :)

kelfr25
01-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Thank you! :D

JesterJoker
01-08-2011, 11:54 AM
yes they are wonderful especially the tins with scents.. for my car.

LAscents
01-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Donna,

What did you get? Had you heard of Scentsy before you received it as a gift? Do you have any questions we can answer about product or wax usage?

Thanks for sharing your great feedback.

Autumn's Mom
01-08-2011, 03:36 PM
If you love the travel tins for your car you will fall in love with the Scent Packs for your car. I love them, my kids love them and anyone who comes within 5 feet of my open window loves them.

Check them out https://dpurcell.scentsy.us/Buy/Collection/685

I have had mine in my car now for over a month and it is still going strong. The one thing I love is that it is not overbearing with a strong scent in such a small space but just gentle enough to scent the entire car. Having kids with gym bags and a toddler who throws who knows what my car didn't always smell the nicest...lol

If you try them let me know what you think.

yes they are wonderful especially the tins with scents.. for my car.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1