WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Fab Info on the Recorded Call!

AprioriCandy
01-07-2011, 08:35 AM
Hey, Apriori Beauties!

Were any of you on the Live CEO Connect Call this week?

Did you check out the CEO Goals PDF in the Back Office?

It was so great to hear that Candace is using the 20Ex Acid Peel on her
feet, too!

XO Candy

cindi8d
01-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Candy~

I am so pumped about these calls! It's always great to hear from Candace live...especially for those of us who can't be around AB to see her in person.

I also really love the CEO goal sheet. They are attainable and appropriate for consultants at any level.

Our team is focusing this year on getting everyone to be consistently making $300-$500/month with the steps to go further than that as well. And I think Candace's calls and goals are going to really help us.
Candy, I'd love to have you on our calls. We are going to start having them 3x/month for 15-20 minutes. Right now, the plan is:
week 1- encourage everyone to be on the Connect call
week 2- emphasis on product & sponsoring training
week 3- q&a's, hearing from other consultants
week 4- tba every month.

Also, anyone else out there listening, you are all welcome. We are not a closed group at all and we're in this together.

Loving 2011.

cindi

AprioriCandy
01-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Thanks, Cindi!

Sounds great - Please send me the deets in an email!

XO Candy

cindi8d
01-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey Candy~

I just sent you and email with the call info...it'll be Monday morning at 11am EST!

If anyone else is interested in joining us, let me know. Our calls are always open!

cindi

AprioriCandy
01-14-2011, 12:16 PM
Thanks, Cindi!

I'll try my best to join in the fun!

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1