WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

PatrickCHedges
12-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Hey WHAMers!

Tonight is the big night!

It's time for Team Game On Global's Super Tuesday Webinar!

Come learn about Poker Training Network, The Funnest Business Opportunity out there!

Learn about the Poker Industry, and why Poker is becoming the fastest growing sport in the world. You will be shocked to see how big our industry is, and how much it's expected to grow.

Also, tonight You'll hear from my sponsor, a sewer plant worker from a small town with NO warm market who is succeeding in Network Marketing. Our Team is growing fast, and attracting some awesome marketers, including WAHM regulars.

All the fun starts at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST/ 6:30 PST).

To participate, visit:

http://www.ptnwebinar.com/

I'll See You There!

Patrick

Charlie Little
12-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Awesome Patrick! I'll be there!!! :D

John Brady
12-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey WHAMers!

Tonight is the big night!

It's time for Team Game On Global's Super Tuesday Webinar!

Come learn about Poker Training Network, The Funnest Business Opportunity out there!

Learn about the Poker Industry, and why Poker is becoming the fastest growing sport in the world. You will be shocked to see how big our industry is, and how much it's expected to grow.

Also, tonight You'll hear from my sponsor, a sewer plant worker from a small town with NO warm market who is succeeding in Network Marketing. Our Team is growing fast, and attracting some awesome marketers, including WAHM regulars.

All the fun starts at 9:30 PM EST (8:30 CST/ 6:30 PST).

To participate, visit:

Presentation Launcher (http://www.ptnwebinar.com/)

I'll See You There!

Patrick

Sounds great Patrick! Look forward to it!

PatrickCHedges
12-28-2010, 08:45 PM
That was an awesome webinar!

If you missed it, don't worry, you can still get all of the information on our pre-recorded webinar page.

Just send a PM, and I'll be glad to hook you up!

Have a Safe New Year,

Patrick

Charlie Little
12-29-2010, 06:41 AM
Thanks to both you guys for being on the webinar last night...you both are awesome leaders and I'm soooo looking forward to 2011 and many more great webinars...seeing YOUR guests on and watching your groups grow! :cool:

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1