WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : January 2011 = AMAZING!

cindi8d
12-27-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm on the Manager/Director call right now and there is some sweet changes and specials coming in January! SOOO excited!

~The DFI is going to be the special for the month!! I've been waiting for that to come around for sure :)

~Reduced Manager maintainance requirements! Woot!! Another thing I've been waiting for (and asking for)!

~New monthly conference call with Candace open to ALL consultants! Yet again, another thing I've been asking for for quite a while!

I love being a part of a company that listens to its consultants and makes changes that help US grow our businesses.

Thanks, AB!

Here's to 2011!

cindi

AprioriCandy
12-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Hooray for a fabulous 2011!!

Femita
12-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Good luck to all of you, make it a great one. You can't go wrong with those products!

AprioriCandy
12-28-2010, 06:42 PM
You are sweet, Femita! - Thank you!

I hope your year is very successful!

XO Candy

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1