WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : new catalogs?

sohnikh
12-23-2010, 08:36 AM
hi
i am thinking to join scentsy very soon but i have a question would there be new catalog in january for 2011 ?should i wait until january so the new catalogs are up or there wont be any change in catalogs?
Please guide thanks

christyvw2004
12-23-2010, 10:31 AM
New catalogs come out March first--in January we are featuring our bbmb scents--so now is a good time also...time to get your kit and get off to a jump start. lmk if you have any questions or just check out the faqs on my join page. Good luck.

sdelaries
12-23-2010, 04:12 PM
I just joined and I was thinking about waiting...but, this is a great opportunity, and a great way to start your New Year!!! =)

christyvw2004
12-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Yeah and this way you will be able to share your new venture with your families at christmas... will be an exciting new year for you.

KimRobertson
12-23-2010, 10:09 PM
I just joined on Tuesday. I am so glad I didn't wait because then I would have missed out on the Spring Sprint. Its a training and a Spring product launch. The registration ends the 31st. Its $60 and you get a ton of stuff. So I spent a little more signing up but I believe it will be worth it to get a head start than waiting till the new books come out!
Here is what is in the kit:
Receive more than $100 worth of never-before-seen Spring/Summer 2011 products when you attend Spring Sprint. Your FREE Product Kit will include:

1 New Full-Size Scentsy Warmer
1 New Mid-Size Scentsy Warmer
1 New Plug-In Scentsy Warmer
1 New Fragrance Foam
1 New Scentsy Bar
1 New Scent Pak
50 Buy Brochures
1 Set of Transition Mini Testers
Go Bag

Your Go Bag will include an interactive Go Guide Workbook and pen to use during the Spring Sprint training sessions.

sdelaries
12-24-2010, 11:06 AM
I really wanted to sign up for Spring Sprint too...but, I live in Hawaii. Idealy, I would want to go to the one in Sac. because my fiancee is from there so he would know his way around, but, it's sold out. Wish Scentsy was coming to Hawaii!!!..Would be so much easier for me....and cheaper!!!

NoWickChilly
12-26-2010, 08:14 AM
I know it must be hard being far away and missing the upcoming Spring Sprints! I would suggest saving now for Convention in Ft. Worth, Texas.
I went to convention last year - it was amazing! It really changed my business!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1