WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

HartleScents
12-18-2010, 12:51 AM
I recently became a Scentsy Consultant and can't BELIEVE the success I've had already. I've been very active at promoting my business and getting Scentsy out there, but I can't believe that in a town as big as 60,000 people and with such a LARGE geographical area, very few if any are actively selling.

I know the potential here is HUGE and I can't wait to grow my team and see what's to come :)

jessicaj
12-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Wich there was a LIKE button here! It's great to hear that you are putting in the hard work. Laying a good foundation early WILL pay off later for sure! Keep up to good work!

lrstith
12-18-2010, 02:21 PM
I agree...there should be like button here! Congrats on a job well done already!!!! Keep up the good work and it will pay off in no time!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1