WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : For the Love of Cookies, question

KristinaD
12-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Hey ladies. I have a quick question...I made For the Love of Cookies for the first time this afternoon and the "dough" was extremly crumby, I had to roll the cookies for them to stick together. Is this normal?

TastefullyMI
12-17-2010, 07:35 PM
They are a more crumbly mixture but I typically do the bar cookies so it's not been an issue. I wonder if the size egg you used might make a difference since a bigger one would add more moisture???? (OK, maybe that's far fetched!) :)

TSbyKristina
12-18-2010, 08:07 AM
I always use jumbo eggs when I do my baking, it's what I have in the house, and they are still a little crumbly. :)

KristinaD
12-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks ladies! I'm just glad to know I didn't do anything wrong....they did end up being extremely yummy!!! I had never had them before and I will be making them more often!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1