WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How would you describe TS?

LindsayR
12-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi everyone, I'm joining TS in January & I"m starting to let my friends & Family know about my Launch party but I need help on the best way to promote TS to those who don't know anything about it. Thanks a bunch.

TastefullyMI
12-11-2010, 06:40 AM
If they can sit, eat and drink they can handle being at a party 'cuz that's all it is! :)

robynec
12-11-2010, 09:54 AM
I am sorry but I just have to chime in here LOL. I am not a rep for TS just a customer and how I describe TS is yummmyyyyyyy:)
Good stuff.....

gkoinski
12-11-2010, 07:54 PM
An interactive test-testing party where you get to taste wonderful, easy-to-prepare foods before buying. A true party - eat, drink, have fun - and you even have the opportunity to shop!

TastefullyMI
12-12-2010, 06:37 AM
Well thanks, Robyn! How nice of you! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1