WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Love Scentsy Shipping

emily3247
12-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I placed an order on December 1st got it on December 3rd..... then placed another order on Monday (a big one) and it came today!!! it's just one more thing about Scentsy that makes me love this company!

imamomagain
12-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Shipping has been amazing!! Most of my orders have been shipped within 2-3 days after being placed. I know it's due to some extra help they hired for the holidays. Sure would be nice if it stayed this way though! I sure can get used to it!!

samcleod
12-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Maybe if everyone keeps rocking the sales in January, then they will keep the extra help in shipping. :)

emily3247
12-08-2010, 02:13 PM
I'm planning for January now. Although, we have the Cincinnati Home and Garden show which should land me a pretty decent PRV on its own, I'm booking as many parties as I can and working the online parties as well. I refuse to let my "holiday high" deflate!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1