WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help please!!!!

motherof6blessings
12-06-2010, 03:27 PM
I am going to sign up but was told I should also do a pre sale too. Where do I send people to get pre orders?

Thank you!!

happymommy
12-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi,

This is something that's totally up to you. Could the person you're enrolling with give you a catalog and/or some samples to show?

motherof6blessings
12-06-2010, 04:16 PM
I could see if she could. A lot of people that I know ( like family ) don't live near me, they live 2 hours or so away. But Ive seen send some stuff on sending out samples to them like Basket type parties.

samcleod
12-06-2010, 06:57 PM
To send out a basket party to each family member may cost you quite a bit in postage. I would tell them to order what they thought they would like and you would exchange it if it is just not a good scent for them. You can use partial bars for warming at parties, or making samples.

motherof6blessings
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
I saw a video of a lady that sends her basket parties in a flat rate box and then pays for the return charge. I thought that was an interesting idea.

emily3247
12-06-2010, 07:45 PM
I usually suggest a pre-sale to people getting ready to sign up as well. I send them catalogs and scent samples so they can start taking orders. Unfortunately, you can't enter the orders until you sign up. My advice is to get with your upline and arrange this. I normally suggest beginning a week before your sign up date to collect orders. Mailing entire basket parties isn't feasible, but you can ask your upline to make scent samples for you to send if you want.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1