WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AprioriCandy
11-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Hi, Ladies and Gents!

December is ROCKIN' in Apriori Beauty!!

Don't you just LOVE the Celloxylin MD20EX Acid Peel + Enzyme Activated Microscrub Duo - this is a fabulous gift that I would love to receive!

How do you like the New Home Page, Redesigned Time Capsule Samples, Gift Card Specials and Coming Trainings??

Wowweee!!
Fa La La La Lovely SKin for ALL!
XO Candy

cindi8d
12-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey Candy! I was just thinking about you...hope you're doing great :)

I love the Acid Peel/Scrub combo special. I need/love/am addicted to both :)

Have a great December!

cindi

AprioriCandy
12-02-2010, 07:15 AM
Hi, Cindi!

I'm doing great! How are you enjoying December so far?

Did you take pictures before you started using the Derma Firm Illuminator?

The DFI and Peel combo is incredibly amazing!!

XO Candy

cindi8d
12-02-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm loving December (and November for that matter)! It has already snowed 3 times since we moved to KY! I LOVE the snow :D And it's snowing right now :)

I did take some pics from before the DFI but they aren't that great. It's hard to take close-up pics of your face (especially by yourself...lol). Since I have started the peel/dfi combo, my skin is out of control. It looks so wonderful!

Now if there was just some way to slow down the gray hair that seems to be multiplying on my head!!

cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1