WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SandCsMom
11-25-2010, 07:46 PM
I've been looking at the posts about both of these companies and in several there were some members talking about adding The Aspen Shops to their La Bella Baskets. Just curious as to how you would do that. Do you have your own website with links to both?

I'm a Realtor by trade but with the market where it is extra cash is always needed. I'm intrigued by both of these companies as I have many contacts in real estate that could use the gift baskets. Outside of real estate I have many friends getting married and having babies. I also do a little event planning in my spare time (not that I have any.)

I'd love to hear any advice or suggestions. I'm new to WAHM; I found this site today looking for something that I could do around real estate.

Kimberly

DebraFerrie
11-26-2010, 06:07 PM
Hi Kimberly!
I actually know several RE agents who have a side biz, for that cash in between closings ;-)

Sounds like either business could be good for you, though professionally, I think that in your position, you could do well with La Bella Baskets. And at only $20 a month, they are a great deal if you can market, both online and in person(giving out cards)

oh, and these are not MLM companies. Should you decide that you DO want to team build and grow a residual monthly income, take a look at MLM's.

Best wishes,

Debra

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1