WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Linen World

sue311
11-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Is anyone here from Linen World. I see couple items I would love to purchase. Thanks.

irishtinkerbell
12-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Hello Suzette,
I had never heard of Linen World until just now when I seen your post. They have some pretty cool stuff. I checked out their main website. I wouldn't mind some having some too!!!

If you don't hear from anyone, I'd suggest contacting the company for a rep.

If you are looking for bed or bath linens, comfortwear (robes or pj's) I can help you with that.
www.privatequarters.net/tinkerbell

If a Linen World Rep finds this or if you hear from one Suzette, please have them PM me too. ;)
Thanks!

Sleep Well & God Bless,
*Dana*
Private Quarters Comfort Consultant

christyvw2004
12-05-2010, 10:20 PM
I just did a show today where there was a linen world consultant---if you would like her info just email me...cute cute stuff.
[email protected]

irishtinkerbell
12-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Christy,
I sent you an email. ;)

Sleep Well & God Bless,
*Dana*

militarymom
12-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Good Afternoon Ladies,

I am a Linen World Consultant. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Andrea

irishtinkerbell
12-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the PM Andrea!!

Sleep Well & God Bless,
*Dana*

christyvw2004
12-08-2010, 12:42 AM
Dana,
I did get your email and sent both you and the consultant info.. hopefully you find what you are looking for..
T\C
christy

irishtinkerbell
12-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Thanks Christy!! ;)

Sleep Well & God Bless,
*Dana*

jsheets
12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
email me at [email protected] and I will provide my website. Not sure I can send it here
you can assess my website and order directly off it:
just go to linenworld.com
You will need consultant id to order by
just enter my name
all lower case
janicesheets
my website is the linenworld.com/janicesheets
My home phone number is (434)793-0511
Is anyone here from Linen World. I see couple items I would love to purchase. Thanks.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1