WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

danielle521
10-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I didn't realize that there are 100,000 reps nationwide. Businesses usually enjoy a period of phenomenal growth, and then they kind of plateau. Has Scentsy stopped growing as quickly as it has in the past? Is there still room for new reps to climb the leadership ranks and make decent money, or has that boat already sailed? I guess I was always under the impression that if you didn't join a company within its first year or two, you would have a difficult time getting to the top. Any thoughts?

imamomagain
10-25-2010, 06:03 PM
That number is the number of reps who signed contracts. Not the actual number of "active" consultants. Some join and sign a contract and never do a thing. Some join and rock the ranks. I had a gal who joined in March just acheive Director status this month, so I say yes, there is still plenty of room for growth and moving up in ranks. You just need to have the drive and desire to do it!

christyvw2004
10-25-2010, 06:27 PM
I am hoping so also. Have been a consultant for a year and had 4 recruits since May. Still so many gals whom have not heard of us...and then their are always those who had bought are product somewhere but are so happy to find someone local to buy from.

perfect-scents
10-25-2010, 07:41 PM
I agree there is still a lot of room for growth and advancement potential. I run into people all the time that have never heard of us before and are very excited about what we have to offer. I also find people who have bought in the past but their consultant moved or is no longer doing the business.

I think there are a lot of potential customers out their just waiting for a Scentsy rep:)

Heather

JGannon
10-26-2010, 05:23 AM
I just joined Scentsy last December, I currently have 22 on my team and I will be promoting to director this month, so I dont believe that the leadership ladder is just for those who joined in the first few years.
I love the opportunities that Scentsy has given me and it's not just with recruiting, I have done direct sales for 15 yrs and had more success with Scentsy then any other company in the past, I have 18 parties on my calendar for Oct and 15 for November already, 6 for December. Maybe it's cause it's newer to my area but people LOVE Scentsy and I'm blessed to have found this company.

LAscents
10-26-2010, 07:49 AM
We certainly aren't growing at the mind blowing rates we were a few years ago, but yes we are still in the growth stage. Some areas are more mature than others, but none are saturated yet. At a time when many direct sales companies are showing a loss in sales and recruits or at a minimum just holding their own at status quo, Scentsy does continue to grow.

There are far more leads than could ever be satisfied by our consultant base. We've barely scratched the surface in many areas and continue to look for opportunities to expand beyond the borders of the US.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1