WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Advertising with Silpads

bmdok
10-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Ladies,

I realize Silpada has fairly strict guidelines when it comes to advertising for your business. What do they actually allow you to do? I am considering signing up as a representative and I need to know what is and is not allowed when it comes to advertising or letting ladies know about Silpada in my small town. Our newspaper only comes out once a week. Are you allowed to have a small press release put in the paper? Can you set up a small display in salons just as a way to get the word out and hopefully get some bookings? If any one can share with me what is allowed or not, I would appreciate it? No one around here sells Silpada so I am sure a lot of ladies are not familiar with the jewelry.

Thanks for your help,

Paula

bmdok
10-20-2010, 07:56 AM
Sorry for the misspelling of Silpada in the subject line. Was typing too fast. Lol