WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

JessieBC
10-13-2010, 07:59 AM
I love the fact that I can go to "mom groups" during the mornings at my church, I can go to my daughters school activites and help out at the school. I like that I can run my errands in the mornings at my leisure without any pressure, I can walk my dogs whenever I want when I want. What do you guys like to do?

WAHMInSoCal
10-13-2010, 08:13 AM
I love the freedom and flexibility to work my business whenever
and however I choose and around me and my family's schedule..

BurningBelief
10-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I am with Teresa, same reason :)

littlescotia
11-26-2010, 12:57 PM
I like that I can go to things at school for my kids, as I book my calls and business as I like. Today I got to go to see my daughter recieve an award on stage. I wouldn't have been able to do that if I had to go out to work!

homeformyboys
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
All these entries sound so good, I can't wait to be at that level in my business. I'm still having to work outside the house- not all bad though, as I'm working with kids and people with disabilities.:)
It' great to hear how this business has helped to free up time for the things that matter most in life!:D

The Watkins Man
12-18-2010, 10:45 AM
When there is inclimate weather i don't have to deal with driving to work. This is just one of the many advantages of working from home.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1