WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just re-signed with La Bella

dtmom97
09-19-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi,

I just signed with La Bella Baskets! I am excited to start and really build this business as I own 6 wahm websites so advertising wont be a problem. I also feel this will work great with my Mia Bella business.

Hope to get to know you all....
Tracey

AngelaSam
09-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi Tracey,

Welcome back to LBB!:)

I've seen your WAHM sites through FB (I think) you'll have great tools to market your business.

kchironna
09-20-2010, 05:39 AM
Hi Tracey.

I just signed on with La Bella as well. I'm so excited about the company and even made my first sale. Looking forward to chatting with all you ladies.
Kristin

AngelaSam
09-21-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi Tracey.

I just signed on with La Bella as well. I'm so excited about the company and even made my first sale. Looking forward to chatting with all you ladies.
Kristin

Hi Kristin,

Welcome to LBB! Congrats on making you first sale:)