WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

djnshel
09-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Hello, my name is Shelley Baker and I'm new to this website. But, I'm super excited to share about the products that I have become very passionate about! Three years ago, I got the phone call that no daughter wants to receive, especially if you live out of your home state. It was my mom calling to tell me that my father had gone into cardiac arrest and that I wouldn't make it home to tell him goodbye. He passed away at the age of 55 and had dealt with obesity all of his life. I felt very angry and guilty after he died because I felt like enabled him to live that way. Although he was in the hospital for something entirely different, his heart was only working at 50% when he got there. I believe it had everything to do with the lifestyle he led. I decided to turn my anger into helping people change their lives and I decided to become a personal trainer. While studying I came across the unit on supplements and nutrition and learned how our bodies could change just by putting the right nutrition in. So, I started researching companies so that I could recommend the right products to those placed in my path. I came across Advocare and the first time I used their products, I knew I would be using them for the rest of my life. Since the products work, the business made sense to me. So, I became a distributor. Since then, I have only had success stories to share with those who are on the products. One of my friends just lost 12 pounds the first 10 days of the 24 Day Challenge. One of my friends went from a size 18 to a size 8 in three months and was able to quit her job as a dental hygenist because of the money she was making with Advocare. The only regret I have about this business is not being exposed to it 5 years ago. I definitely would have shoved them down my dad's throat!! :) My website is www.Xtremehealth4life.com. Please check it out if you know anyone struggling with their weight and wanting to change their life. You can also google Advocare 24 Day Challenge to get information on how simple the program is....plus IT WORKS!! Feel free to email me with any questions that you have about the products or about the business.(Why AdvoCare (http://www.advocareopportunity.com)) I feel so grateful to be able to share my story with others!! Thank you!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1