WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Immunergy Drink

BurningBelief
09-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Have you tried this? What do you think? I have it on my list to buy! I am very excited that Watkins offers an energy drink as I am looking for a replacement and I know this will be it! :)

I am also impressed that it is caffeine free using 100% natural ingredients and that it has 8 fruit and herb seed powers.

My immunity and energy level should shoot through the roof using Immunergy! :)

WAHMInSoCal
09-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Yes, We've been using this and do enjoy it..

BurningBelief
09-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Good to know Teresa, I am excited about this product and can't wait to try! Thank you! :)

AletheaAnderson
09-12-2010, 07:32 PM
I'm excited about this product as well, with so many on the market a natural product that offers energy plus a immunity boost is going to be HUGE!

suse
09-13-2010, 09:26 AM
I just had to comment with my own personal testimony.

I'm not a great runner but I try :) I don't do my runs (4+ miles) anymore without having Immunergy with me. I feel better - less tired - during it and my recovery time (from hot/sweaty/tired to normal) has been reduced. At first I thought it was all in my head, so I went back to just water for a few runs and sure enough, I had to really push my way through it both mentally and physically. My last two races 5K and 8K I had personal best times and I had my small bottle of Immunergy with me at both. And no caffeine headaches or crashes later on. I'm sold on it.

DebraFerrie
09-13-2010, 10:14 AM
I just had to comment with my own personal testimony.

I'm not a great runner but I try :) I don't do my runs (4+ miles) anymore without having Immunergy with me. I feel better - less tired - during it and my recovery time (from hot/sweaty/tired to normal) has been reduced. At first I thought it was all in my head, so I went back to just water for a few runs and sure enough, I had to really push my way through it both mentally and physically. My last two races 5K and 8K I had personal best times and I had my small bottle of Immunergy with me at both. And no caffeine headaches or crashes later on. I'm sold on it.

Now THAT is a great testimonial for it!!
Keep running, keep rocking!

BurningBelief
10-03-2010, 04:59 AM
I've been using this drink now for over a week and I can honestly say I FEEL a DIFFERENCE! I am so thrilled, will definitely be ordering more. Love the natural energy boost I get, not to mention what it's doing for my immunity! LOVE it!! :)

The Watkins Man
10-04-2010, 09:11 AM
I tried it and it tastes good and I felt great after I drank it

JessieBC
10-11-2010, 05:12 PM
I can't wait for it to come to Canada! I hear everyones testimonials and just can't wait for this more natural alternative. Way healthier than those other drinks!

BurningBelief
10-13-2010, 12:58 PM
I'll be ordering more this month :)

homeformyboys
12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I've heard and read so many good results from this product that I can't wait for it to come to Canada as well. I seem to be exhausted a lot of the time, it would be great to be able to use something effective, that is also natural!

KariC
12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
I don't have it yet, but can anyway tell me if its safe for kids. My son plays ice hockey and could really use a boost during games. Plus I would like to boost his immune system as I think those locker rooms are a breeding ground for germs.

mandm'smommy
12-06-2010, 07:46 AM
I don't have it yet, but can anyway tell me if its safe for kids. My son plays ice hockey and could really use a boost during games. Plus I would like to boost his immune system as I think those locker rooms are a breeding ground for germs.

It is for ages 12 yrs and up....

Hope that helps!

Melissa

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1