WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

littlescotia
09-09-2010, 08:01 AM
The last few weeks have been hairy, but now the kidlets are all back to school! I'm so excited to REALLY get back to work. (and I was thinking, I've never had a job I could ever have said that about!)

I've got to catch up on all the goings on! It's been BUSY on this board in the last few weeks. :)

Yesterday I sponsored someone online, and I had no idea how she found me. But we've had a few emails back and forth now, and she's very excited to get started. I'm excited for her, too!

If only our mothers had had the power of this incredible tool (internet) maybe more of them could have stayed home too. (my mom was a lady of the 80's... work work work!)

Hope everyone had a great summer,

Lori

BurningBelief
09-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Hi Lori,
Nice to meet you! Boy, I know what you mean about being busy and having the kids back in school :) It's nice to be able to work the business more with the added time I have available to me.

My Mom worked out of the home in the 80's too. Amazing what it would have been like for her to be able to work from home. I know as a teen, I could have used that extra parental involvement! :)

Congratulations on your new partner, that is fantastic!!

bianca5454
09-09-2010, 03:18 PM
We are so fortunate to be able to work such a flexible business so that we can be everything we need to be. Both of you mentioned the ability to spend time with your kids and now being eager to get back into working the business. How cool is that! I just love the flexibility Watkins offers without any pressure of having to meet min quotas, etc. We can be successful without putting our family second!

Gotta love it! :)

WAHMInSoCal
09-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I just love the flexibility Watkins offers without any pressure of having to meet min quotas, etc. We can be successful without putting our family second!

Gotta love it! :)

Great Point Bianca. I love how flexible and pressure free Watkins is.

Congrats on the new partner Lori...

:)

BurningBelief
09-11-2010, 03:54 AM
Thank goodness for those two factors... otherwise, I don't know how I would do it!! :) Years ago, I made the choice to stay home because I had a son who seriously needed most of my attention because of his special needs. Years and years later, we were blessed but again a child who needed me to be at home too for her special needs. So, I am thankful that I can be at home for them and having that pressure free and flexibility with Watkins really fits into what I need. It's a win - win :)

suse
09-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Welcome back Lori, I was wondering what happened to you since you are a regular poster. Glad the school year started off successfully for you!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1