WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Info

Daydaes
09-08-2010, 03:20 PM
With Watkins, is there an autoship or monthly fee? Can I do the business strictly online? Do not want to do parties of any kind. What is the Summit Group? Is it a part of Watkins? All info is appreciated!

DebraFerrie
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
With Watkins, is there an autoship or monthly fee? Can I do the business strictly online? Do not want to do parties of any kind. What is the Summit Group? Is it a part of Watkins? All info is appreciated!

Hey there!
I'll send you a pm with more info but to sum it up briefly for you:

No autoship unless you choose that (as a team builder)

The monthly website fee right now is waived for 3 months when you join in September. It's usually $19.95 a month for the site but if someone chooses not to have the site(called an e-associate) they can be an associate without a site. However for online marketing and sales, sites ARE recommended.
So you can join in September for $39.95 and get your website FREE(and the set up fee waived) for 3 months. A very good deal.
YES!! You can do this strictly online. 100$ online is A-OK! That is what I do!

No home parties ever required. All an option. I don't do them.

The Summit group is a fabulous group site put together by a certain team . If you join anyone on that team ( I'm on it) you get a 100% FREE marketing site for people exploring home business. It's a superb site with TONS of training and support for us too!Honestly, it's really such a huge bonus for anyone wanting to work online...all automated for us, set up with info and resources to capture and inform people looking for a home business that is workable online and even without selling! Many of our top leaders only USE the products and SHARE the opportunity., they are NOT out selling.

All around, I think it's a GREAT business with superb products for anyone looking to live a greener, more natural, healthier lifestyle.

hope you join us

~Deb

BurningBelief
09-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Hello Reese,

Just wanted to welcome you to the board. Have fun exploring Watkins and the Summit Group! :)

WAHMInSoCal
09-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi Reese :) Welcome..
Good luck to you..

bianca5454
09-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Hi Reese,
Welcome to the Watkins folder! :)

suse
09-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Welcome! Post further questions - we have a lot of knowledgeable and friendly Watkins associates who can help you discover the great things of the company and The Summit Group.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1